Saturday, August 13, 2005

Blog this..... Blog that......

Well it has finally happened, Mr. Paddy Luddite has gone and created himself a blog....

Why? Dunno.

Why does every other person in the world seem to have one? To write? To be read? To rant? To get things off your chest? To let people have a peek at what goes on inside your head? To see what goes on in the heads of others?

Literacy, or lack thereof, doesn't seem to be a barrier. It definitely won't stop me, although it should.

Is it Dubai paranoia? Who may be watching, listening? Can you actually say what you feel? Depends on what you feel I s'pose. Do we need things like blogs for open expression, discussion? We have 7 days now, thats good isn't it? Still not too sure about this, IP addresses and all that. Maybe I have been here too long.

I might just go to Wafi for lunch and experience the fabled shopping and service. Mind you, I did hear that there are always 17 plain clothes CID in Wafi.......

No comments: