Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mis-manager seeks suitable ''employment''

For my job planning and co-ordination are essential, lives literally depend on it. Those of you out there with more anal leanings would probably find this type of work rewarding or gratifying. The constant planning, schedules and compilation of lists might just send some of you into a ‘’micro-managing’’ frenzy.

I don’t. My natural state is one of mild chaos. I frequently forget important stuff like dates, events, where I am and what I am supposed to be doing there.

So why has my employment history to date been all about managing and co-ordinating stuff?

Anyone know any good guidance counselors?

I wonder if Emaar are hiring, that would suit me down to the ground. Chaos, and on a scale I would love. Massive.

No comments: