Thursday, August 18, 2005

Me? Mortal.....never!

It’s my birthday today….not too sure how I feel about that one!!!

It doesn’t matter how I feel about getting older as anything I say on the subject will inevitably be a cliché and sound crap. So, to avoid coming out with some tired old line I will just bury my head in the sand and deny that I am getting closer to death.

I might just take this one step further and start pronouncing that I am in fact immortal and will never age.

Never.

Yes, Paddy the immortal one. Time can not touch me. I can back that statement up with lashings of botox, (I’ve checked; there is a deadly little clinic by Lacmy).


Oh I feel better already.

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday immortal paddy
My d.o.b. you’ll never see

5 comments:

Dirty Dan said...

Happy birthday mate, have a blast

Dubai Paddy said...

cheers dan.....
I do will my best!

Anonymous said...

Please take a moment to read up on Islam:
www.islam-guide.com
Thanks :D

Blame the Blog said...

hello highlander paddy...
just surfed on in... happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday paddy
michael and sandie who share ur feelings about dubai too!
and merry xmas + happy new year!