Wednesday, February 21, 2007

ready steady vent

God, I seem to love a bloody argument, I just jump right in, all bloody mouth, I don’t think, I just get stuck in, me and my bloody gob. I have learned to not shy away from confrontation, have become quite fond of a good ole scrap, not in the physical sense, total wimp, would get me ass kicked good, but love verbal battles, I am very good at cutting people down and being a general mouth, my time here has taught me to be gobby, you only get so far waiting patiently for something to be done, then it never is and if you are not prepared to look like a tosser sometimes well you will never get anything done, this is very true, the softly-softly approach works well sometimes, I don’t always rush into mouth mode, I do try the nice approach, the reasonable approach and then this either gets the job done or it turns into (descends into) the gobby approach which when all else fails get the desired result, it makes sense really, if you try the nice approach, be reasonable, relatively patient and understanding and this does not work well then it is apparent that you are not dealing with reasonable people, you are facing the type of people who only understand the pressure approach, you are just wasting your time trying to be rational. Just go ahead, vent, have a two in one experience, get the job done and release some pressure, granted, these troglodytes are causing much of the pressure but you will find that the venting does release a bit more pressure than that, a general feel-good experience after all.

No comments: